Our web design and development process keeps you engaged, every step of the way:
– We begin by finding your key objectives and understanding the nuances of your goals. At this stage, we discuss solutions that work for you, while retaining the capacity to grow as your business grows.
– Based on your needs and requirements that come out of Requirements Analysis, we create a pecifications documents, summarizing functional items in a clear and concise format.
– Essentially a blueprint of all the major functions, this step demonstrates your functionality in a broad overview and visual manner. This step may also include functional simulations in the form of mockups.
– This is where the actual development begins. Armed with the Solution Specifications and the mockups, the development team gets to work. We construct all aspects of the application, with the singular goal that it should meet or exceed all expectations.
– Though QA is an ongoing part of development, this step tests the final product as a whole, often by multiple team members who go out of their way to try and “break it”. Once complete, we hand you the keys. This is your opportunity to take it for a test drive, and check that it meets with your expectations and scope.
– While we guarantee resolution to bugs for the original scope through the life cycle of the project, all web applications must evolve to remain relevant in the web world. When your web or mobile application needs enhancements or upgrades we offer maintenance support for issues as well as add-ons.
Ready to get started?
Step 1 is only a toll-free phone call away!